last days of summer. It’s healthy because it made from pureed banana and it’s dairy free,
gluten free, Vegan, soy free, peanut free, and tree nut free.
in-laws in Florida. It was a fun and relaxing staying with them since they understand all of
food allergies and even cooked for us. #priceless #imthedaughtertheyneverhad
and no I have never played tennis) #blindleadingtheblind. In between all activites, we’d take
long walks and hunt for Monarch Caterpillars.
after his timeout, I caught him confessing his problems to his stuffed turtle, “I deden’t listen to
Mammy taurtle, she took it away!” All the while sobbing large tears and fiercely hugging his
turtle. #adorable, #pricelessmemory #naughtyisstillnaughtythough
day. It might sound a little strange but I hope it happens before school so he can have a
toothless school picture. #awkwardteethkidpicsarecute
cake with a cookie dough crust. Just banana and chocolate chips for the filling on cookie
dough. Enjoy the last days of summer!
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip cookie dough (I used my gluten free vegan cookie recipe)
- 2 cup frozen pureed banana (about 3-4 frozen bananas)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- 3 T palm oil or coconut oil
- 4 T cocoa powder
- 2 T maple syrup
- Press cookie dough into a lined 8 inch spring form pan or 2- 4 inch spring form pans lined with parchment paper. Set in the freezer.
- Puree frozen bananas in a blender or food processor. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Evenly spread on top of cookie crust and set back in freezer for 4-6 or until frozen solid.
- Chocolate sauce- Melt oil in microwave and mix cocoa powder until smooth. Have your cake ready.
- Pour over cake and evenly spread. Enjoy!