all I wanted were snickers, twix and milky ways…
mild taste and is soft.
coconut candies are packed with coconut and almost nothing else.
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 T coconut cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 bag dark chocolate Enjoy Life Chips
- Food process coconut flakes until finely chopped (almost powder like) for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and powder sugar. Process another 5 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. (Add slightly more cream if mixture seems dry)
- Pour onto the center of parchment paper. Fold paper in half, push/slide coconut to form a log shape within parchment paper. Keep forming until desired disk thickness is achieved.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour or until frozen solid. Cut into 1/2 inch disks. (Be careful cutting… it needs to be frozen enough or else it will fall apart.) Place disks back in freezer.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or gently microwave.
- Coat each disc with chocolate and place on parchment paper to firm up.
- Enjoy your self or share with your allergy friends!