No. No. No!
I haven’t been this sick in years. This is the first time I was out all weekend. Thankfully, my husband was able to take excellent care of the boys, and even took them out on an adventure by himself. I was so exhausted, I fell asleep on the couch in the midst of their play.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2-1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- Puree frozen blueberries and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Reserve about 1/4 of pure blueberry puree and plain yogurt in separate bowls. Use 2 additional bowls to mix the other colors.
- Make the first layer with the plain puree.
- Gradually add blueberry puree to yogurt to reach desired colors. Make a layer with each, reserving some to make the top layer.
- Add the plain yogurt for the white layer.
- Repeat the steps.
- Or you can just puree everything together to save time. 😉