The simple beauty of all the layers is what originally got my attention on Pinterest. It’s more of a
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 3 T cocoa powder
- 1 cup + 3 T milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp guar gum
- 1 T sugar
- oil for pan
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- half 10 oz bag of marshmallows
- 4 T cocoa powder
- 3 T palm shortening or coconut oil
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 cup crushed gluten free graham crackers
- Filling: Microwave marshmallows for 40-1 minute to soften and melt.
- Mix in mascapone cheese. Filling will seem thin. Place in refrigerator until cool (about 15 minutes). Mix to soften.
- Crepes: Combine all ingredients for crepes and mix well. Place in refrigerator and rest for 2 hours.
- Heat a small amount of oil in pan at medium heat. Drop 1-2 T of batter in pan a quickly spread as thin as possible with the back of a spoon.
- Cook until edges are crispy (1-2 minutes) flip and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat steps until batter is gone. Allow crepes to cool.
- Cracker crumbs: Food processor graham crackers until a fine crumb is achieved.
- Assembly: Place a small dab of filling on the bottom of a plate, place the first crepe. Spread a small amount of filling on each crepe (hold in your hand and then place on top of stack) and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Repeat until crepes and filling are gone. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Chocolate sauce: Melt oil in microwave and mix with cocoa powder until smooth. Add maple syrup by gently stirring. Sauce will almost immediately thicken, quickly pour on top of cake.
- After cake has chilled for at least 1 hour, cut, serve and enjoy!
Stay tuned for more S’more themed goodies all this week!! And see more at the bottom now.
Here are some other things you may like:
S’more Chocolate Ice Cream (gluten free dairy free)
Want more S’mores? Here’s what some other talented bloggers have created special for
this week. You can see more on my social media Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin.
Search using the hashtag S’mores Week- #smoresweek