the beginning of the post.
of laundry. 😀
Wish me luck!
And good luck to you… Be sure to enter for a chance to WIN
- 5-6 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 3 T oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 lime
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 gluten free tortillas
- 1 T oil
- you will need: 2 inch circle cookie cutter mini muffin pan
- Dice tomatoes, onion and zucchini into small cubes and place in a bowl. Add salt.
- Wash cilantro and remove leaves from the stem. Coarsely chop.
- Crush and finely chop garlic. Squeeze lime and combine with oil and garlic. Mix well.
- Tortilla cups: Lightly oil both sides of each tortilla. Use the cookie cutter to cut out circles.
- Place circle in the mini muffin pan and bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Some other things you may like:
Shared with Two Cup Tuesday, Gluten Free Wednesday,