recovering from half marathon. My great idea was to start making antioxidant smoothies with
half fresh spinach and blueberries. I blame Costco! They got me again with a 5 lb organic
green mix for only $4. #icantpassagooddeal
has been bland booorrring white rice and plain chicken. (Which, incidentally enough, after
35+ years, my husband has developed an allergy to chicken. True story. My head explodes
a little every time I make dinner… But that’s a whole other post in its self.)
- Heat skillet pan to medium heat and melt oil. Add flour and whisk to incorporate. Cook for at least 2-3 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add pumpkin and spice. Remove from heat and stir until completely mixed.
- Pour into a 8 x 8 pan lined with parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator or freezer until firm (I opted for the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into desired size and shapes. Get creative!