- 1/2 cup teff flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 T oil (I used avocado)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp guar gum
- 12 regular marshamallows
- 1/2 cup gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Donuts– Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into donut pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean in the center. Allow donuts to cool on a wire rack.
- Topping– Melt half to chocolate chips in the microwave. Mix in remaining chips and stir until melted.
- Cut marshmallows in half. Place a marshmallow on top of each donut and broil until golden brown.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Some other things you may like: