Makes 1 large serving
- 1/2 cup ready quick oats
- 3/4 cup water or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup marshmallows (about 5 regular sized)
- 1 T dutch processed cocoa powder
- extra marshmallows for top
- 1/4 cup crushed gluten free graham crackers
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 tsp water
- 2 T dutch processed cocoa powder
- 2 T palm shortening or coconut oil
- 1 T maple syrup
- Oatmeal Cook oatmeal with water in the microwave on high for 1minute. Add marshmallows and microwave another 30 seconds. Mix until marshmallows melt. Add cocoa powder and stir until completely mixed.
- Marshmallow In a separate bowl melt marshmallow and water in the microwave on high for 30-40 seconds. Stir and mix until smooth.
- In a glass or bowl, alternate layers of oatmeal and marshmallow.
- Top with extra marshmallows and broil on high in the oven until golden brown. (If using a glass, watch carefully so glass doesn’t crack when heated)
- Chocolate Sauce Melt oil and combine with cocoa powder. Mix until smooth. Add maple syrup and sauce will start to thicken up. Pour over parfait. Garnish with Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Some other things you may like:
Want more S’mores? Here’s what some other talented bloggers have created special for this week. You can see more on my social media Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin. Search using the hashtag S’mores Week- #smoresweek