Seriously, it’s bad…I’ve been eating close to 1 or 2 large cucumber daily for almost the past
3 weeks straight. (Not exaggerating at all.) It’s just that Costco has 3 large english cucumbers
for just over $3. My last trip, I bought 4 packs–that’s 12 english cucumbers or roughly 24
and very tiny seeds (considered seedless). Just wash cut and eat plain. Or dress it up in the
form of a salad.
things and salt to enhance it all. The oil is really good too since your body needs fat to absorb vitamins
Could be worse right? At least I’m craving veggies.
- 2 english cucumbers or 4 large regular
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or mild oil
- 2 T white sugar
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Wash cucumbers well. Peel skin using a potato peeler. Leave some on for crunch or remove all. Keep the skins add to the bowl.
- Slice thin for a faster marinating time.
- Combine with all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Add more salt if needed.
Some other things you may like: