sauce but you could totally buy that. It’s not that I’m lazy… its just time is so fleeting lately! We
can all use more time, I know I could. It’s almost midnight and I’m up as usual trying to get photos
and the words here. 🙂
Right now, this is my quiet sanctuary of ME time. No dishes or meals to clean/prepare and
the freedom to use the bathroom ALONE. 🙂 And I love and cherish this time. Of course, I’m tired
the next day and want something easy and healthy to feed the kids.
steam fun? And the dark but light photos have been fun to create too. Please don’t ask me
specifics because really I’m just playing with the camera settings and have been lucky with bright
This roasted cauliflower was an easy no brainer. Simply wash and remove stems. Cover
in oil and bake for about 45 minutes. Slather on some BBQ sauce and place back in the
oven for another 15 minutes.
- 3 T avocado oil
- 1/2 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- salt to taste
Bake at 400 degrees
- Wash and trim stems from center of cauliflower.
- Coat in oil and roast for about 45 minutes covered in foil.
- Cover with BBQ and bake another 15 minutes without the foil or until BBQ starts to caramelize.
- Allow to cool before cutting, serve warm.
Leave a Reply