Author: Laura @ Petite Allergy Treats
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose white flour
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 15 caramel pieces
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Peel and core apples. Cut apples into small cubes.
- Add yogurt, melted coconut oil, and applesauce to bowl and mix well. Batter should be thick but spreadable.
- Fold in apple cubes and pour into a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 20-25mins. (Check before time is done with tooth pick in the center. Tooth pick should be dry when removed.)
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before flipping.
- Melt caramel in microwave and mix in milk. Adjust amount depending upon how thin want the caramel.
- Generously cover with caramel and coconut.
- Eat and enjoy!
Some other things you may like: