- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup seed butter or nut butter (I used pumpkin seed butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup dutch processed cocoa
- optional topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (enjoy life)
- 1/4 cup chopped salted pumpkin seeds
- In a blender, chop/grind oats into a flour.
- Add other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 4-6 hours.
- Optional topping: Roughly chop pumpkin seeds. Melt chocolate chips. Dip in chocolate and seeds. Enjoy!
Some other things you may like: