Gluten free pumpkin pancakes are for all the true pumpkin spice lovers out there. These pancakes are packed full of nutrient gluten free grains, is dairy free and egg free!
These are based off of my regular pancake mix. ( I know I still have to post the original recipe). I just adjusted to account for the pumpkin puree and added spice.
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 T egg replacer
- 1 cup milk of choice +1/4 cup water
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix until smooth. Batter will be thick. Add more water or milk if necessary.
- Drop a large spoonful on a heated oil pan.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favorite syrup!