- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup millet flour
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1 cup cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4 oz applesauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (slightly heaping) xanthan gum
- 1 T egg replacer
- Preheat waffle iron to medium to high setting. Spray with cooking oil.
- Combine all dry and ingredients and mix well.
- Add mashed sweet potato, applesauce, milk and oil. Mix well. Batter will be thick. If too thick add 1 T of milk.
- Pour batter and spread slightly to edges of waffle iron.
- Cook for 4-5 mins. Waffle will be HOT. Carefully remove and allow to cool on cooling rack to avoid them getting soggy.