Ingredients (makes about 10 large popsicles)
- 1/2 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1 cup water or milk of choice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (optional, use coconut cream for dairy free/Vegan)
- Heat oatmeal and liquid in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until steaming hot.
- Mix in frozen blueberries and maple syrup.
- Pour into popsicle moulds. If using yogurt, alternative oatmeal and yogurt to create a layer. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Place in freezer for 4-6 hours or until completely frozen. Run under hot water to loosen popsicles.